Yay! I finished the mittens yesterday, another project crossed off the list. It must be the end of the year approaching, I'm really feeling the need to get all my UFOs knit up. I don't really do any Christmas knitting, but I would like to have all my 2007 knitting finished for 2008, plus, there are a few other things I would like to have knit up for before the year ends.
- Finish Snap Cardi
- Finish Anastasia
- Finish Ribby Cardi
- Baby Surprise Jacket for Simon
- Surprise Jacket for Fiona
- Jacket for Jarvis (probably a Surprise, but I'm not firmly decided)
- Cabled Cardigan for Kaelen from a Sirdar pattern
- Log Cabin Socks for Peter (the only Christmas knitting I have planned)
I have about 48 days to get this done, and so far it looks do-able, kids sweater don't take too much time, although the cardigan for Kaelen will take me a little while.
The BSJ up top is for Simon, I made a nice bit of progress since taking this picture, then I got confused, made a few mistakes, tried to fudge things, made a few more mistakes and ended up ripping back to about where this picture is again. Today's plan is to hopefully get caught back up to where I was before I started ripping.